Unsure about your ring size?
- ORDER YOUR AT HOME RING SIZER.
- SIZE YOURSELF UP.
- PLACE AN ORDER WITH US AND GET YOUR $10 OFF YOUR ORDER!
1) Have you checked our size chart on the home screen?
2) Order our sizing pack to ensure the perfect fit!
Our sizing packs provide an accurate way to help you figure out what size ring you need.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Your finger size will vary slightly throughout the course of any day. depending on the temperature. we recommend that you measure your finger during normal temperatures.
- Relax your hand, place the sizer on your finger, and tighten. when a ring fits properly it should slide on with a little resistance over the knuckle. if you size your ring to your knuckle, it will be too big on your finger so be sure to allow a little room to ensure a snug fit. we don't want the ring falling off.
- If your ring arrives and initially seems to be a little too large or too small, we suggest you wear it for a few days to get used to it before reaching out for a different size. different activities throughout the day cause our fingers to change, so it's normal to have a ring feel tight sometimes and lose other times! wearing your new band for a few days will help you better gauge if your comfortable.
- Proper ring sizing is more of a personal preference so see what feels right for you. different rings will fit in different ways depending on size and design.
Please note: As each piece is handmade and made to order, there is a resizing fee plus postage for any incorrect sizes ordered.